The ConWiz way of working is geared completely towards customer convenience, perfect delivery and picture-perfect timelines. As an example, we present two sample workflows -
1) Documentation Methodology
2) Training Methodology
FLow of content authoring mechanism
- Requirement Gathering : ConWiz resource person understands the requirements in detail from the Client team. This may require one or more site visits to tie up details regarding products to be mentioned in the articles. It will also entail identification of one person on each side for day-to-day flow of information. Work at each stage shall begin only after explicit email approval by Client’s representative, and his/her word shall be taken as the final instruction.
- Requirement Transfer : The resource person briefs the Conwiz team regarding the requirements and resolves any queries
- Article Generation: Conwiz content writer team generates the content
- Review: The review team performs a first level check to eliminate errors in proofreading and also checks the relevance of the content.
- Quality Control: The quality control team checks the technical correctness and formatting issues within the content.
- Delivery: The articles are delivered as per pre-decided schedules
Conwiz trainings are unique in terms of their delivery as well as course content. Trainings are carried out after a detailed analysis of the client’s requirements. ConWiz uses a unique hybrid training methodology, that uses various modes to impart skills. Our training workshops include:
- Online sessions supplemented with classroom sessions
- Regular assignments, quizzes and evaluation to track participant progress.
- 24x7 Online Chat, mobile and e-mail support
- Presentations, videos, weblinks, online live classrooms
- Revision and exercises. 24x7 access to training material to facilitate learning and revision as per convenience.
This allows training to take place without adversely affecting corporate schedules and deadlines. It also allows for extensive follow-ons. Some of our clients have taken up modules where a short workshop of classroom training is followed up by a long duration of online support and extensive testing.
The training program ends with a Certification from Conwiz and a detailed report regarding the performance of the participant, number of hours spent online, performance in evaluation exercises etc.