Conwiz and the medical profession are inextricably linked. One of Conwiz's dearest sister concerns, the Bioinformatics Institute of India, is a leader in providing training in Bioinformatics and Life-sciences based programs. These programs are undertaken by students from over 40 countries from around the globe! This in-house expertise and a rich board of resource people bring all their combined talent to your documentation. That's the Conwiz mark of Wizardry!
Areas of Experience
Our medical writing and editing experts have experience with a variety of medical and pharma-based topics that include oncology, orthopedics, epidemiology, cardiology, gastroenterology, clinical trials, immunology, neurology, dermatology, obstetrics and gynecology, pathology, pediatrics, endocrinology, preventive medicine, drug-delivery systems internal medicine, nutrition, hematology, radiology, sports medicine, surgery, pharmacology, and psychiatry.
- Clinical study reports (Phases I - IV)
- Investigator brochures
- Safety and efficacy summaries
- Clinical sections of CTDs
- Clinical protocols and informed consents
- Clinical trial registry summaries
- Sales training modules
- Slide sets
- Manuscripts (Clinical and preclinical research)
- Drug Descriptions
- Medical Journal writing
- Surgical and Post-operational Procedures
- Medical Marketing
- Annotated bibliographies
- Patient Safety Requirements
- Grant proposals
ConWiz creates – impeccably.